Been thinking about a career in marketing? Maybe you’re a recent graduate, or you have some experience as a marketing assistant or doing marketing as part of a wider role.
We’re looking for someone who’s hungry and driven, wanting to build their career and take ownership of their own marketing expertise.
You’ll get to make this role your own, and discover your own niche - you’ll have fun, be highly rewarded, fully trusted, and you will be supported to develop and progress your career. Who are we?
Boden Group is a vibrant, high performing recruitment organisation that specialises in the wonderful worlds of Facilities and Property.
At Boden Group, we believe that if we get it right with our people, our people will take care of our clients, candidates, each other, and our business.
Our culture is informal, hard-working and kind. The team is talented and supportive. Everyone pulls together to get results. We're also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing and building a company we are truly proud of.
Community is very important to us and through our partnerships with local charities, we have been able to give back to our communities through a range of initiatives, and continue to do so. What we’ll help you with: Becoming an expert
– no matter what your interest or experience level within the marketing sphere, we’ll support you to develop your talents into an expertise that will form the foundation of your career. You’ll learn your subject matter, and go as deep as you wish within your chosen specialism. Developing your career
– every member of our team has a personal development plan that is tailored to helping them to succeed. We want our team members to use Boden as a tool to climb as high as they want. We’ll do whatever we can to help you achieve your career aims. You’ll be supported to take charge of your own earning potential and drive your own journey. Having a voice
– our company culture is important to us, and every individual that joins us plays an integral part in that culture. The individuality that our people bring to the table adds value, improves our empathy, and creates the best possible atmosphere to work in. We’ll encourage you to use your voice, your personality, and your experience to make us a better place to work. And now about you:
- You are hungry to learn and willing to turn your hand to anything if it means learning a new skill or developing an area of expertise. Whether it's performance marketing, social media, SEO, or design, you're ready to get stuck in.
- You've got initiative. You want to grow, and you want to own things. After some initial guidance and a clear goal, you can take responsibility for projects and delivery, knowing when to ask for help.
- You're not scared of fast. In fact, it's your favourite speed. We're a high growth recruitment company so you need to be someone who thrives in that environment.
- You're a people person – ready to get stuck in and get to know the team, helping them to build their personal brand on LinkedIn.
- You're full of ideas and you'll be working in a team where you'll be listened to and have a chance to influence marketing strategy and planning.
- You're great with words and can draft press releases, write social media copy, and craft beautiful emails.
You should also be: Tremendously ambitious -
This opportunity will be whatever you make it. We’re looking for someone who will grab it with both hands in order to develop a career and move up the ladder with us. We want brave, curious individuals who question "how might we?" and inspire the rest of the business to do the same. A brand advocate -
When a brand gets under your skin you can't help but live and breathe it. A sponge –
You want to learn. You’re not afraid of asking questions, and you’re not afraid of making mistakes and learning from them.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- A marketing degree or 1-2 years of experience in marketing roles
- Sound knowledge of marketing and experience with running social media campaigns
- A creative mind
- An interest in design or a creative background is a bonus
Important things to know... Timing:
We'd like to have the right person join as soon as possible. Flexibility:
The role can be done flexibly. It can also be part-time if you like, although in that case you are likely to need to have highly relevant experience as you'll have less time to learn things from scratch. We welcome parents and would love to discuss any other working arrangements that make it possible for you to be part of our team. Salary:
The salary for this role is £23,000-£27,000. We also have some awesome benefits –
✔️ 4.5-day working week
✔️ Flexible working
✔️£1000 a year to spend on your wellbeing
✔️Mental health and counselling support
✔️High flyers reward meals
✔️Annual incentive trips abroad
✔️Cycle to work scheme
✔️Healthy breakfasts, CSR activities and social events
✔️Benefits and savings platform
✔️A full development plan
✔️Massive career development opportunities Location:
The team is based in Birmingham, near the NEC, so you’ll need to be able to drive, and we need someone who can be around enough to get to know everyone.
We're committed to making this recruitment fair and equal, so we're not accepting CVs for the role. The first round is an application form that will be "blind" scored to reduce the chance of unconscious bias.
Please apply here: https://forms.gle/7d1CdBc6yhFWN9Kw9
Or email [email protected]