At Boden Group we are an award winning provider of Recruitment and Talent solutions to the Facilities Management and Property sectors.
Established in 2012, we have grown to become of the of the leading Recruitment companies in the UK in our space, with a positive and successful story to tell.
In line with our exciting future plans for growth, we are looking for a Marketing professional who will play a key role in the future success of Boden Group as we enter the next stage of our journey.
You must be energetic and positive, full of creative ideas around everything Marketing, and be able to tell our world about what we do, how we do it, and why it works!
Building strong internal relationships is key, along with a interest and passion for what we do and how we do it. This role reports directly in to our MD however our Recruiters, Managers, and Directors, are a lovely bunch of highly driven people, and you will work closely with them to write, agree and deliver a best in class Marketing strategy.
As our Marketing Exec / Manager we want you to learn, develop, and grow with the business and we will invest time and resource in to your professional development.
Managing all marketing activities and campaigns to both clients and candidates, ensuring delivery of all marketing campaigns in accordance with marketing calendars and targets
- Evaluate, measure, report and feedback on all results, with a focus on Cost Per Acquisition and conversion targets for leads generated
- Maintaining brand guidelines across all channels
- Devise and create marketing collateral for campaigns, monthly & weekly HTML newsletters, surveys and direct mail
- Sending e-shots via email marketing software, and managing reports and responses
- Managing company social media channels, creating regular content delivery by utilizing scheduling tools.
- Working with team leaders and consultants to create monthly desk marketing plans to use across their own channels and as part of their individual BD targets
- Content Management of company website including page creation, optimization and user experience across platforms
- Managing and reporting for search engine optimization, including keyword research, meta, competitor analysis and conversion
- Supporting the senior management team with production of content for internal and external communication
To apply please do so through this advert and you will be contacted if successful for next stage of screening