‹ Back to search results
£30,000 + Company Car
Boden Group have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Account Manager working for one of the UK’s largest soft services providers. The role is primarily based in the corporate sector and will be based across 25/30 office buildings in the Reading and Oxford Area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading soft services provider who pride themselves in doing the right thing! If you have experience of cleaning management in the Education sector and have experience of managing a large team then this could be the role for you!
- Ensure the expected cleaning standards of the client are achieved and maintained.
- Arrange and attend regular site visits.
- Ensure staffing levels are up to the right levels, Through efficient Recruitment and development.
- Ensure all stock levels are sufficient and deliveries are met.
- Confirm that all payroll information is collated accurately.
- Ensure all KPI’s are completed by deadlines.
- Carry out quality inspections and ensure all quality audit forms are submitted correctly.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Legislation.
- Conduct necessary Health and Safety training, ensuring all staff are aware of their responsibilities under its legislation.
- Facilities Management Company
- Experience in Managing a multi-site Cleaning Contract.
- Able to provide exceptional customer service.
- Abe to be Compliant with Safety requirements for operatives.
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification would be beneficial.
- Able to plan and prioritise workload to ensure objectives are achieved on time.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Working in a pressured environment ideally Education
- Full and Clean driving licence
- Strong Planning and Man Management