‹ Back to search results
Location – North West
Package – £45,000 - £55,000 + Car + Package
We are looking for a talented energy manager to join a world-leading FM brand, working on a leading banking contract.
Your mission would be to identify and highlight areas for improvement in the energy usage and consumption for the client and develop and implement solutions that result in a reduction in consumption and cost.
We need someone who has a mass of technical knowledge, and a good deal of experience in energy reduction in previous roles. If you have previous experience in banking, that’s a bonus (but not a necessity). You need to be someone who is target driven, and loves to see the positive results of the work you put in. We need someone who understands compliance and knows how to meet compliance regulations targets.
- You have a technical engineering background and data centre experience.
- You’ve worked extensively in Building Management Services.
- You’re great at numbers and know how to make cost savings.
- You’re an outside the box thinker, and love to solve problems when they arise.
- You understand energy, and you’ve delivered energy savings in previous roles.
- You’ll be great at managing energy resources to set objectives and targets.
- You’re able to identify, develop and implement new energy related opportunities.
- You’ll need to understand the energy requirements of your client’s business and train your team in good energy management practices.
- You’re a fantastic communicator and can manage multiple stakeholders needs and expectations.
What you can expect in return:
- This is a full time permanent position with a salary of £55,000
- You’ll get a company car
- You’ll be part of a competitive bonus scheme
- You’ll have access to industry leading training
- You will have endless opportunities to grow and develop with a personal development plan to support you career development.