‹ Back to search results
Static Multi-Skilled Engineer
Static role - London - Mon - Fri (40 Hours)
£39,000 + Overtime & Benefits
Your new company
- One of the largest Facilities Management & Technical Services provider predominantly hard services covering the UK
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, reactive and breakdown works to electrical bias systems within a commercial & domestic environment (emergency lighting, fire alarm checks, mechanical maintenance, fabric works, etc).
- You will be working Mon- Fri on a full time, permanent basis.
- Electrically qualified (Parts 1 & 2, 17th/18th edition etc)
- Done Electrical bias maintenance on a commercial buildings
- A can-do attitude with the ability to learn and develop new skills
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities into supervisory roles.
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security.
- 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amarah Ranger on (phone number removed)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Electrical Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Engineer/ M&E Engineer. M&E Shift/ Building Services Engineer / Electrical Shift Engineer