‹ Back to search results
Minimum 3 Months
£14 - £15 per hour
Your new company
- Excellent Facilities Management & Technical Services provider for hard & soft services covering the UK
- Production of Management information to demonstrate KPI compliance across the contract.
- Actively monitor CAFM system for any tasks that are nearing the attendance or completion targets and put in actions to prevent KPI failures.
- Managing application for payments on quoted and project works.
- CAFM system - Ensuring financial information is correct and signed off by relevant management on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Raising of Purchase Orders in COUPA and receipting of Purchase orders, plus compilation of all contractual and consumable purchase orders.
- Liaison with Subcontractors and Suppliers with regards to invoicing and disputes.
What you need to succeed
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Be able to prioritise workload and meet contract KPIs consistently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook and will be able to produce management reports in these formats.
- Excellent customer service skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Millie Platts on (phone number removed)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.