‹ Back to search results
Whether you have experience as an Assistant Development Manager or simply want to start your career in this field then we are happy to consider you.
Assistant Development Manager requirements:
- Strong project management expertise and understanding.
- Direct reporting to the Development Director and Senior Development Manager
- Working collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- Establish, monitor and management the development programme and cashflow.
- Prepare and scrutinise development appraisals and viability reporting.
- Understanding of planning policy and the ability to discharge planning where required.
- Prepare and manage development progress reports and manage stakeholders where appropriate.
- Prepare and approve invoices for the development(s), the professional consultants and the company.
- 2:1 Degree and above
- Relevant Experience
- Professional accreditations
- Good understanding and knowledge of the details in all areas of the development cycle.
- Technical knowledge is preferred/desirable particular if it is a related field e.g. QS/Architect, Lan Management
- Up to £30,000/£40,000- plus bonus.
- Car allowance or company car
- Private Health insurance for the employee and partner
- Aide CPD training when/if required
This is the perfect opportunity for any aspiring Development Manager to join a forward thinking, modern developer who are using Modern Methods of Construction to help with the housing crisis. You will learn everything that goes into a successful site from souring the funding, land acquisition, on site delivery through to the sales.