‹ Back to search results
They now need another Land Manager who can help them to deliver 1000’s of Modular homes across the Home Counties. After 5 years of growth, they are now in a position to employ more people, to be based from a modern, agile work space near London Bridge. The Land Manager is required to source joint venture, off market land opportunities through a network of agents, originally through the different procurement routes from affordable and open market. Focus on option agreements and possibilities, in the medium and long term.
Land Manager requirements:
- Create and form a strategic land bank, across all operations of the company to mitigate the requirements of purchasing site upon the open market.
- The ability to understand complex contractual arrangements and complex land assembly sites.
- Understanding of costs and cost importance.
- A member of a chartered profession of some sort e.g. RICs, Civil Engineers etc is preferred but not essential.
- Work in a nimble and flexible environment being able to complete on multiple sites during a month.
- Large contact list and understanding of future development and strategic land allocations
- Ideally have a planning history be it through the planning route of the RICs or elements within previous roles.
- Up to £70,000- plus bonus (bonus borne from the acquisition of the development site split through the land team and a focus on the bonus from the option agreements/when they get planning)
- Car allowance or company car
- Private Health insurance for the employee and partner
- Aide CPD training when/if required