‹ Back to search results
Location – Gloucester
Package – £45,000 + Car allowance
I am currently recruiting for a talented and versatile Project Manager within the Gloucester area. You will have the chance to work on a contract for one of the largest recognised worldwide energy providers to deliver on a variety of mechanical and electrical projects. You will have the opportunity to showcase your skills in budgeting to make sure the projects are kept within your control. By conducting the whole cradle to grave process to really have the chance to make these projects shine.
Day to day duties:
- To be able to generate Project opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
- To conduct strong stakeholder management to gain trust
- Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome. This is to be within agreed budget requirements and required profit margins.
- Deal with the tendering process for customer and subcontractors
- Reduce commercial and statutory for any projects they are managing
- To make sure all QHSE and compliance is adhered to in each project
- Manage all operational aspects involved on each project.
- Work closely with any stakeholders ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Ensure customer acceptance is adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans.
- To mutually agree payment schedules and applications for payment to the benefit of the project and the business.
- Complete all project documents to a strong standard
- Provide monthly reports to the Business Unit Director/Head of Projects
Global Facilities Management Service Provider
- Minimum experience of 5 years as an M+E Project Manager
- To have strong experience in Budget management – preferable P+L experience
- To have evidence of team management
- Have a strong Health & Safety Background – Preference of IOSH or NEBOSH
- Strong experience with the Cradle to grave process within Project Management
- To have the ability to take on multiple projects at a time
- Preferably technically qualified mechanically or electrically
- Preference in sales skills/knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Results driven
- Highly motivated individual
- High degree of Integrity
- Can be versatile and adapt to different things
- Strong influencing skills
- Relationship/Rapport Building