‹ Back to search results
£40,000 - £45,000
Boden Group are currently recruiting for a Leading Facilities Management Client who have contracts all over the UK and are looking for new talent to progress through the business.
Our Client is looking for a candidate to manage the Total Facilities Management Services at their corporate site in central London, They are looking for a candidate that can control all aspects of Security, Customer Welfare, Facilities Management and Hard Services.
If you have a strong hard services background and have an operational knowledge and application of current Health & Safety, Building Services, Environmental legislation, and Quality, then this role would be perfect for you!
- Ensure the services that are delivered are up to a high standard and meet the contracted requirements.
- Responsible for Health and Safety on site.
- Schedule and Maintain all PPM and Reactive works.
- Carry inductions and take care of site security passes
- Provide support and assistance to other sites as necessary
- Coach and Manage Departmental Team Leaders.
- Manage all front of house activities.
- Contribute to development of continuous service improvement
- Identify/evaluate opportunities for changing/developing service delivery
- Maintaining effective internal and external client and user relationships.
- Assist in reviewing the asset renewal register in liaison with the Asset Manager
- Management of the reception and hospitality team.
- Working with HR on any new joiners to the firm or leavers. Including running the induction process.
- Strong hard services background
- Engineering Qualification would be Beneficial
- IOSH/NEBOSH Qualified
- Trade Background Beneficial
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experienced in Proactively Managing a team
- An ability to understand change and adapt to various changes in the workplace.
- Minimum 5 Years Facilities Management Experience.