‹ Back to search results
Your new company
Our customer is a leading global FM and workplace management business whose clients include leading blue-chip corporate companies and they offer innovative solutions to clients across a variety of service lines.
Your new role
They are looking for an experienced Energy and sustainability professional to lead the energy services for a large corporate sector client across commercial office sites.
- Delivering energy services to c200 sites
- Develop energy strategies for the account
- Providing training and development to teams on all energy services
- Identify and develop new energy initiatives
- Undertake monthly and quarterly reporting relating to waste and carbon
- Ensure that energy related compliance is met for the account
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record in delivering energy services across corporate buildings and managing energy strategies.
Knowledge of delivering energy training would be an advantage and the ability to travel to UK sites is also essential for the role.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for an interesting contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.