‹ Back to search results
£50-55k + car allowance + package
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced FM professional to join a leading Facilities Management Service Provider as the Contract Manager for Health Care Hard Services contract. Being based in the Chelsea area will be highly beneficial too yourself.
As Contract Manager you will be responsible for the over all delivery of Hard services across a large headquarters. Services include Planned and reactive Mechanical and Electrical Services, Fabric maintenance and small/additional project works.
The individual needs to be able to demonstrate where they have implemented new methods and processes or come up with innovative ideas on previous contracts
- Contract Manager for a Leading FM Service Provider on a key Hard FM contract
- Responsible for services across a large, fast paced Remit.
- Management of onsite Engineering team of Supervisors and Technical Services Leads.
- Also, responsible for working with Small works/development team to increase additional opportunities across the contract
- Management of a £multimillion P&L
- Build and manage relationship with the client
- Implementing new/improved methods, looking at continuous improvement
- Leading FM Service provider
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Management role
- Strong Facilities management Background
- Technical/Hard FM background essential, Mech or Elec quals required
- Managed FM services within a Corporate environment
- Previous experience in managing a large site-based team
- Previously held responsibility for a £multimillion P&L
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to build good open and honest relationships with key stakeholders
- Commercially and financially strong
- Demonstrate strong leadership and experience of managing managers
- Thorough understanding of building services compliance requirements
- Good technical report writing skills
- Lives in or around the Reading area, or able to commute daily to the area
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.