‹ Back to search results
Head of Operations
£50,000 + Benefits
An amazing opportunity has become available in the north of London for a Head of Operations for an excellent service provider!
Can you get the most out of team at working over sites? Have you had experience of managing the operations within residential and commercial spaces? Then this could be the perfect role for you
Our client is at the forefront of the vacant property industry! With a great benefits package and bonus structure they really put their employees and customers first.
- Take responsibility for all hard services delivery across the north of London
- Support the strategic plan for the roll out and transition of services across the regions working with all relevant support functions and partners. This includes changes in the Engineering delivery model.
- Accountable for FM delivery & implications from budget, operational performance, and service delivery perspectives.
- Full ownership of all hard and soft service delivery requirements across the regional sites including but not limited to FM, M&E, PPM’s and reactive works, overview of projects, back of house operations, cleaning, security concierge, landscaping, Pest Control and Waste.
- Responsible for ensuring contractual & variable revenues are in line with budgets for all the above service lines.
- Deliver to the contractual specification and ensure all works meet H&S requirements and good working practices.
- Support the on-going development, training, and continuous improvement of the regional operation teams.
- Manage the day-to-day Property inspections
- Continue to bring innovation and adopt different ways of working through technology and MI.
- Deliver exceptional customer service ensuring a great customer experience.
- Deliver change control as required to meet the contracts business standards including process, policy & procedures.
- Identification, management and minimising of contractual risk.
- Experienced operational background
- IOSH/NEBOSH Qualified
- 5 Years’ experience in Facilities Management
- Understanding of Hard services
- Client stakeholder management
- Experience managing multi services streams.
- Excellent communication skills