‹ Back to search results
£50000 + Package
Boden Group have an opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager working for a large Facilities Management Provider & Managing Agent. The FM is responsible for assisting in all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction, contact delivery, management of all hard and soft services, financial management and leading the team where applicable.
- Client facing role and responsible for all site and client escalations for day to day and proactive planning
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among client users by promptly responding to their service requirements. Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors
- Demonstrates leadership, gives direction, and mentors the team on site to promote engagement and excellency in customer service and delivery
- Responsible locally for Building Management Systems, PPM Schedules, Task System, EHS and Quality Compliance
- Ensures compliance with our client and your new client best practice, policies and procedures including statutory compliance, Quality and EHS compliance.
- Acts as go-to person in relation to all facilities/project/fit out/crisis management activities on site ensuring timely solutions and identification and removal of potential roadblocks
- Maintains role as secondary contact for user relative to service requests ensuring all requests are actioned within agreed timeframes/KPI/SLA’s
- Develops a close working relationship with Client Key Stakeholders, Landlord, Managing Agents and all of the FM vendors to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and become partners in delivering a high-quality service.
- Has ability to address minor technical repairs and is first point of contact relating to all building issues including out of hours escalations
- Monitor PPM schedules, O&M’s, warranties, Task System, Asset & Life Cycle Registers
- Responsible for Health & Safety during events, including contractor supervision, reviewing of H&S documentation, and working closely with the Client Health & Safety Manager.
- Global FM provider
- Managed a workplace with capacity of 2000 +
- Managed a team with over 5 direct reports
- Must have worked in a corporate environment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Project management experience/ Moves and changes / Mobilisation
- M&E management / oversight on account
- Experience audits internal, external, self-audits / compliance
- Logbook management
- Degree qualified or equivalent in property, facilities operations or engineering desired, but not essential.
- Social value involvement work or personal
- Workplace experience knowledge
- Vendor management experience (cleaning, mail room, engineering)
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Josh on 0121 7021464