‹ Back to search results
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
An amazing opportunity has become available in Melton for a Facilities Manager on a large manufacturing site!
Do you have a proven track record managing an integrated facilities management contract which includes Technical Services, Cleaning, Catering, Security, Waste and Office Service? Are you able to ensure a high quality of consistent service for the other site service delivery teams? Then this could be the role for you!
Our client has over 2000 contracts across the UK and Ireland and employs over 30,000 Employees, they are committed to promoting equal opportunities and value diversity and inclusion. The client have outstanding employee benefits and offer excellent progression and development opportunities within the company!
- Day to Day management of the Maintenance team
- Manage and maintain the operations of the varied service line
- Manage and organise the sub-contractors on site
- Ensure Health and Safety levels are maintained and improved.
- Ensure that all KPI’s are achieved and improved upon.
- Ensure that FM decisions taken that have an impact on the Client or operations are appropriately communicated.
- Completely responsible for all operational problems and issue escalations
- Maintain all KPI’s, SLA’s and service standards
- Be the point of contact for the key stakeholders
- Be the point of contact for any technical, performance or operational issues.
- Increase business growth by identifying and implementing new opportunities
- Actively manage the P&L and track performance against the budget
- Ensure all costs are controlled
- Complete site audits and surveys on existing assets
- Have a full understanding of the contractual guidelines
- Technically qualified
- Experience of Manufacturing Facilities Management would be Beneficial
- IOSH/NEBOSH Qualified
- Educated to HND level would be beneficial
- Experienced in Total Facilities Management of small to medium sites.
- Proven operational management experience
- Technical services background.
- Good Client relationship experience
- Soft Services Knowledge
- Able to set high standards
- Very innovative
- Have a can-do attitude