‹ Back to search results
FM Technical Engineering Manager
£40,000 + Benefits
Boden group are recruiting for a world’s premiere engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and services Client who have contracts all over the UK and are looking for new talent to progress through the business.
We are Looking for a candidate to join a commercial contract based in Leatherhead, if you are self-starter that has experience with managing and maintaining soft services within commercial or governmental asset portfolios, then this role would be suitable for you!
To do this job you will need be able to:
- Maintain and review suppliers PPM’s and ensuring compliance
- Ensure that all works carried out is in accordance with all legislation and statutory requirements.
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard.
- Make Certain that all statutory documentation is verified as defined by the requirements of the contract.
- Create and maintain user friendly management reports for the stakeholders to provide progress updates.
- Attend regular client meetings.
- Assisting with the mobilisation and exit of Suppliers
- Maintaining the planned works order manual
- Creating and updating the asset register and PPM activity
- Perform performance reviews on all estate assets
- Reviewing and assessing the latest technology to assist the maintenance team
- Regularly review the supply chain performance providing feedback on whether they meet the client standards
- Continually monitor and present report on progress of soft FM deliverables
- Maintain the soft FM technical library
- Deputise for the Head of FM Technical Services and Asset Management as and when required
- Hold, have held or eligible to apply for security clearance
- Knowledge of Statutory Legislation is Required so a Building Services Degree Qualified or Equivalent Qualification is Desirable
- Health and Safety Qualified (IOSH or Equivalent).
- Proven Experience of CAFM Systems is Required.
- Soft Services Experience is Required.
- Experienced in managing PPM’s is essential.
- Experience of Report writing and KPI measurements is very desirable.
- Good Client facing skills, with confidence to deal with people at all levels
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or Email Charles at [email protected] for more information.