‹ Back to search results
Mechanical Bias Maintenance Engineer
Full time, permanent
Benefits package, and overtime available
We are looking for a static mechanical bias machine maintenance engineer to work on an excellent site doing maintenance and repairs of rides and other plant associated equipment
You will be covering a large attractive site in the Tamworth area. Ensure all mechanical bias equipment is maintained such as heavy plant maintenance. (Rides/ Machinery)
The suitable engineer ideally has worked with hydraulics or pneumatics but also organised and happy to manage their workload. It’s a Tuesday to Saturday role or a Sunday- Thursday, with call out duties, but there is a focus on work/life balance. There are overtime opportunities available, but not required.
You’ll be part of an organisation that empowers its employees and focuses on training and development. You’ll be given the opportunity to train and progress on the rides which will include a 3k salary increase when your up to scratch
- You’ll have experience with maintaining mechanical heavy plant systems. Industries could include building services, machine tool engineers, mechanical aerospace engineers etc
- You’ll hold Mechanical Bias qualification (NVQ level3 equivalent)
- You live within a commutable distance of Tamworth.
What you’ll get in return
- This is a F/T permanent position, 40 hrs a week.
- Salary of £30,000 per annum.
- An attractive benefits package including 3k salary increase when up to scratch
- You’ll get annual theme park tickets free
- You can do paid overtime.
- You’ll get 30 days holiday
- A personal development plan to support your career development.
- World class training and development opportunities.
- You’ll be working in a unique and varied working environment that’ll never get boring, great team and great atmosphere
- You’ll have long term job security as part of a supportive and encouraging team.
Sound exciting? If you’d like to apply, please submit your CV and I’ll be in touch.