‹ Back to search results
We are working with an Independent Construction Consultancy who are looking for a Senior Project Manager to run a £50m new hotel development in Central London. The consultancy focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of their clients’ developments and property assets.
They deliver Project Leadership, Construction Advise and Specialist Consultancy across all sectors of the built environment and now need another Chartered, Professional Senior Project Manager with Hotel experience.
Based in Central London they have an exceptional reputation from delivering large scale, complex, multimillion pound schemes. The Senior Project Manager must have recent hotel experience and be able to manage a new build project for a well known client. Project Manager / Senior Project Manager requirements:
- Consultancy background
- Minimum 2:1 within a traditional Real Estate degree, such as Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying.
- MRICS or MCIOB
- 5+ years of strong Project Management experience
- Experience of Hotel and Leisure developments
- Team player, someone who lives the company values.
- A Senior Project Manager who can lead the project and work closely with the client and internal Project Management team
- Client facing, someone who is happy to chair meetings, develop clients and maxamise existing relationships
Our client have a very strong reputation for promoting from within, annual pay rises, great benefits and package.