‹ Back to search results
With their innovative approach to developments they need an independent thinker and a Project Manager who can see solutions, not problems.
The Senior Project Manager will manage multimillion pound projects across the West Midlands and country, which makes every day exciting and challenging.
They put huge emphasis on transparency, communication, quality and efficiency with all of their schemes. It is this unique approach which has allowed them to help build some very well known sport venues, theatres, office spaces and international sporting events.
Senior Project Manager requirements:
- Consultancy background
- 5+ years of strong Project Management experience
- MRICS or MCIOB is preferred although not essential
- Experience of leading client meetings, managing stake holders.
- Proven ability to pull internal and external teams together, such as Quantity Surveyors, Engineers, Designers and more.
- Preferably experience with Residential, commercial, venues and stadiums. Although other sector experience will be considered.
- Experience of different contract types
- A Senior Project Manager who isn't too corporate and can roll up their sleeves and help out when needed.
With a saturated market, this client is standing head and shoulders above their competitors and have some very exciting live projects and a number of others in the pipeline. With a modern, fun office and flexible working this is the perfect place to develop your career and take an autonomous role.