‹ Back to search results
Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer
Full time, permanent
Benefits package, and overtime available
We’re looking for a static electrical bias machine maintenance engineer to work on an excellent site doing maintenance and repairs of rides
You will be covering a large attractive site in the Tamworth area. Ensure all tools and electrical equipment is tested, weekly checks. (Rides/ Machinery)
The suitable engineer will be forward thinking, but also organised and happy to manage their workload. It’s a Tuesday to Saturday role or a Sunday- Thursday, with call out duties, but there is a focus on work/life balance. There are overtime opportunities available, but not required.
You’ll be part of an organisation that empowers its employees and focuses on training and development. You’ll be given the opportunity to train and progress on the rides which will include a 3k salary increase when your up to scratch
- You’ll have experience with maintaining electrical systems, preferably machinery or aerospace or pneumatics etc
- You’ll hold electrical qualifications (Parts 1 and 2, 17th or 18th etc).
- You live within a commutable distance of Tamworth.
- You have a full UK driving license.
What you’ll get in return
- This is a F/T permanent position, 40 hrs a week.
- Salary of £30,000 per annum.
- An attractive benefits package including 3k salary increase when up to scratch
- You’ll get annual theme park tickets free
- You can do paid overtime.
- You’ll get 30 days holiday
- A personal development plan to support your career development.
- World class training and development opportunities.
- You’ll be working in a unique and varied working environment that’ll never get boring, great team and great atmosphere
- You’ll have long term job security as part of a supportive and encouraging team.
Sound exciting? If you’d like to apply, please submit your CV and I’ll be in touch.