‹ Back to search results
Divisional Sub-Contract Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits
Boden Group are recruiting for a Divisional Sub-Contract Manager who is a thrives under pressure and is a great leader! So, if you are the kind of person who motivate and drive a team forward then this role would be a fantastic opportunity!
Our client is successfully managing a huge retail contract and has just recently renewed the contract for 5 more years. They employ over 12,000 people and has established divisions across Europe, Australia, North America, and Asia. With collaboration rooted in their core values they believe that teamwork is the key to their success! The client has outstanding employee benefits and offer excellent progression and development opportunities within the company.
To do this job you will need be able to:
- Manage the performance of the strategic Sub-contractors.
- Ensure all PPM’s and reactive maintenance are correctly completed and managed working with the Asset Management Team.
- Management of compliance certification.
- Complete annual PPM Schedule and ensure the budget is aligned with the client’s overall business plan.
- Create and build a partnership with your Sub-contractors.
- Drive Sub-contractor performance to improve efficiency.
- Manage KPI’s to ensure they are hit or improved upon.
- Monthly Performance and Action Plan meetings with Sub-Contractors.
- Complete Health and Safety Audits on sites covered
- Continuous communication with the internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have a trade background and would be beneficial to have a technical qualification.
- Experienced in managing Sub-Contractors.
- Experienced in Retail or Hospitality is desirable.
- You are Health and Safety Qualified (IOSH or Equivalent).
- You will be from a Hard Services Background.
- You will need experience of Stakeholder Management.
- You will have experience of Managing Multiple Buildings/Sites.
- If you have had experience of Managing Multiple Workloads this would be very beneficial.
- You will have experience of using a CAFM System.
- You can effectively lead a team by example and be the central point of communications.
- You will have excellent financial analytical skills.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to solve urgent issues.