‹ Back to search results
£50000 - £55000 + Car Allowance + Package
The purpose of this position is to provides expert advice and support to the client duty holders and Site Directors and to the technical teams for all site-specific systems and will be the point of contact for all M&E related matters including projects managed by others. A candidate with good working knowledge of PFI and Healthcare experience would be greatly desirable.
- Accountable for the site being statutorily compliant always.
- Delivery and governance of technical standards for HVAC/Mechanical services
- Full responsibilities for HV/LV
- Creation and oversight of engineering solutions where required including emergencies.
- Provides advice on capital and SMW projects where requested and required.
- Investigates optimum solutions for all equipment and makes proposals to stakeholders. always Looks for innovation.
- LOTO auditing & training
- Hard Services Manager
- Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
- Ensures the team performs work in compliance with standard operating procedures and/or critical work packages, and maintenance work instructions.
- Regularly monitor the safety performance of all service aspects and enforce appropriate Safe Systems of Work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Leading global FM provider
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a highly regulated engineering environment or 10+ years’ experience in building services.
- At least to HNC/HND level and a member of a relevant professional body.
- Trained to AP standard and any relevant and current technical standards.
- Experienced in large corporate contracts
- Experienced Team Leadership
- Electrical – Low voltage and high voltage Approved Person
- Electrical inspection and testing.
- Authorising Engineer Experience
- Electrical – 18th Edition
- City & Guilds or equivalent experience in building services or mechanical engineering is desirable.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.