‹ Back to search results
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join the Development Management team for an international residential developer building build to rent properties. With a portfolio of over 3,000 residential units at numerous stages of development from conception to delivery it is not one to miss. This includes a wide array of developments such as Townhouses, Medium & High- Rise and Large-Scale Urban Regeneration.
- Experience of high rise residential BTR or Student accommodation is essential.
- Degree educated with a relevant construction degree, such as Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering or similar.
- Take full responsibility for the successful delivery of complex development projects through defined milestones, from inception through to completion. The Senior Project Manager will assist the Directors to manage the internal development and construction team.
- Finalise the Product Control Documents.
- Manage the design development process via regularly scheduled coordination meetings and design workshops.
- Ensure direct reports receive sufficient support from the business to carry out responsibilities and that all ‘roadblocks’ to success are removed.
- Accountable for providing leadership and mentoring to direct reports to ensure results are delivered.
- Assist the Development Operating Processes
- Assist the project marketing and concept proposition testing.
- Assist the selection, briefing and appointments of the design consultants.
- Manage the preparation of design and construction estimates.
- Establish, monitor, and manage the project master programme to meet approved cash flows and delivery deadlines for each project stage.
- Manage negotiations with relevant authorities and gain approvals for required title and address registration, design and planning related matters, service connections, building control and warranty matters in a timely manner.
- Attend and where required chair progress meetings and ensure timely circulation of meeting notes, with follow up communication to drive actions in a timely manner.
- Prepare project viability appraisals and manage them throughout the project lifecycle.
- Good understanding of the property development process, in particular acquisition, planning and construction.
- Work with the consultants to achieve best possible design outcomes in line with their aspirations and agreed Business Plans.
- Proven track record of delivering complex residential led mixed-use schemes.