‹ Back to search results
Senior Project Manager
We are recruiting for a client side, Senior Project Manager who has experience with high rise, residential and Build to Rent developments. Our client are an international residential developer, property manager, and asset manager who have a number of large-scale mixed-use developments, that are on site and post planning. The Senior Project Manager will be joining the Development Management team and focusing on the on-site delivery of 1000’s of units. They have a mix of private sale properties, affordable apartments, Build to Rent, town houses, medium and high-rise schemes.
Senior Project Manager requirement
- Take full responsibility for the successful delivery of complex development projects through defined milestones, from inception through to completion. The Senior Project Manager will assist the Directors to manage the internal development and construction team.
- Degree educated with a relevant construction degree, such as Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering or similar.
- Accountable for providing leadership and mentoring to direct reports to ensure results are delivered.
- Ensure direct reports receive sufficient support from the business to carry out responsibilities and that all ‘roadblocks’ to success are removed.
- Finalise the Product Control Documents.
- Assist the selection, briefing and appointments of the design consultants.
- Manage the design development process via regularly scheduled coordination meetings and design workshops.
- Assist the project marketing and concept proposition testing.
- Assist the Development Operating Processes
- Establish, monitor and manage the project master programme to meet approved cash flows and delivery deadlines for each project stage.
- Manage the preparation of design and construction estimates.
- Prepare project viability appraisals and manage them throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage negotiations with relevant authorities and gain approvals for required title and address registration, design and planning related matters, service connections, building control and warranty matters in a timely manner.
- Attend and where required chair progress meetings and ensure timely circulation of meeting notes, with follow up communication to drive actions in a timely manner.
- Work with the consultants to achieve best possible design outcomes inline with Strawberry Star aspirations and agreed Business Plans
- Proven track record of delivering complex residential led mixed use schemes.
- Good understanding of the property development process, in particular acquisition, planning and construction.
- Experience of high rise residential BTR or Student accommodation is essential
If you are looking for a motivated, well funded development company, who have a very healthy pipeline of projects and are actively out seeking more sites, then please get in touch. They offer a very competitive salary, benefits and bonus.