‹ Back to search results
They are an award winning company, who are consistently shortlisted and given awards, such as Fortune's "Most Admired Companies. Due to their pipeline of work they now require a qualified Quantity Surveyor to work on a range of fast paced new build, commercial fit-out and refurbishment projects, largely for global occupier clients, hoteliers and residential developers across the UK. The successful candidate will be expected to work under their own initiative with support from Director level.
Their Cost Consultancy team is an integral part of the wider business. They are a supportive team that prides itself on promoting professionalism, personal development and enjoyable working relationships. Their experienced Quantity Surveyors are engaged in some of the most exciting new build and fit-out projects creating exciting interiors for some of the most well-known global brands. They work on projects across the UK as well as undertaking projects in several European countries. Our clients enjoy working with us and our aim is to exceed all of their expectations in providing a Best-in-class service. The role would suit a qualified surveyor with a good track record in commercial delivery.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities
- Formal Cost Planning
- Feasibility and Order of Cost Estimating
- Development Monitoring
- Preparation of tender and contract documentation
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Attending project and design team meetings
- Attending client meetings
- Assisting in the development of other junior staff
Quantity Surveyor Requirements
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying or similar. Minimum 2:1
- MRICS qualified
- Good appreciation of Quantity Surveying matters being able to understand the basics of the local and wider property markets;
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to present a professional and knowledgeable persona.
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting and working with colleagues.
- Build, develop and maintain existing business and client relationships.
- Provide concise and clear written communication with accurate and excellent attention to detail.
- Organise and prioritise tasks so that they are efficiently completed within an agreed time frame.
- Confident, client facing team player who understands the importance of communication and professionalism
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary.