‹ Back to search results
Office / Facilities Manager
Dunbar - Scotland
13 Week Temp to Perm
£40,000 - £50,000
Your new company
- Excellent Facilities Management & Technical Services provider predominantly hard services covering the UK
- Managing a team of around 25 staff from a number of different departments
- Experience managing hard and soft services will be beneficial
- Extensive management experience required
- Lead the day to day management of all activities of the Professional Services contract and experience of developing operational teams, focused on service delivery.
- Prepare any necessary reports, and relevant management information in accordance with agreed formats and timescales.
- Ensure a pro-active approach to forming partnerships with key stakeholders in the interest of enhancing provision, and maximising value and efficiencies.
- Effective and decisive organisational skills with experience in proposing new ideas and reviewing these approaches.
- Planning, monitoring and control of HR including recruitment, attendance management and investigation/disciplinaries
- Ability to lead a team consistent with the Company behaviours and communicate across all levels adhering to company policies and procedures
- Experience working within the FM sector
- Health and Safety qualifications beneficial
What you'll get in return
- World class training and development
- Valuable career experience working in a corporate environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Millie Platts on 07944632452
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.