‹ Back to search results
Boden Property are looking for an enthusiastic, driven MRICS Senior Project Manager or Associate Director who has experience managing their own multimillion pound, complex projects, to join our client; a niche Project Management Consultancy in Central London.
Living in London is not essential as you will be working from home and on site at various projects rather than being office based, the client will consider Midland based and Southern candidates.
This multidisciplinary consultancy are focused on quality, innovation and adding value to their clients. They work closely with clients to build deep and trusted relationships, which leads to a high level of performance and results. They believe that every client should have access to experienced senior resource and pride themselves in ensuring the right people deliver the right projects.
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Our client is looking for the right candidate with a technical background and someone who wants to grow and thrive in a small but solid company.
- Degree educated – 2:1 or above. Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Real Estate Management or similar. Preferably MRICS or MCIOB accredited.
- Ability to work on all project stages, including design, contract management, feasibility/consulting, but fundamentally good project managers.
- Worked on larger projects 10mil+
- Capable of working on both public and private sectors.
- Experience working for a multidisciplinary UK Consultancy essential.
- Experience in working on Leisure, Commercial, Residential and Further Education sectors desirable.
They are offering a competitive salary and package, plus they pay professional memberships and for any additional training that’s required.
If you're ready for your next Senior Project Management position to get stuck into some exciting projects and developments please get in touch with Holly Sutton