‹ Back to search results
A Real Estate, Construction Consultancy with an office based in Manchester, are looking for a Senior Project Manager or an Associate to join a growing team. The company have over 20 years of delivering exceptional services, including Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Health & Safety and more and through their strong reputation are winning more and more work. They have been selected by Building Magazine as one of the Top 50 Employers within the construction industry.
With offices across the UK they are able to win work with both private and public sector clients covering.
Their client base extends to:
-Industrial & Manufacturing
-Leisure & Arts
-Transport & Infrastructure
They want employees who have similar backgrounds and proven project experience in multiple sectors and project types from the above list.
Over the last year and during the tough climate they have managed to continue their growth and put their employees at the forefront of all that they do, to help them work as safely, happily and efficiently and as possible.
Senior Project Management requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 in relevant degree
- 5+ years experience working as a consultancy Project Manager
- A strong understanding of Contract Administration.
- Managing multiple projects across different sectors
- Preparation of project programmes to support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- Management and preparation of key stage reports from feasibility through to completion and post-handover
- Comply with established procurement/ commercial/ contractual strategies
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Preparation of progress reports and presentation at monthly client meetings
- Preparation and management of contract documents
- Running competitive tender processes including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Delivery of the Clients Brief and objectives
- Networking and company representation
- Working knowledge of various forms of building contracts
- Development of Client relationships and repeat business through delivery of proactive professional services
- Administering building contracts