‹ Back to search results
The Project Management consultancy offer both pre and post contract services to their clients across the UK and cover a variety of sectors including Master Planning, New build residential, Build to Rent, Hospitality, Student Accommodation, Later Living, Affordable Housing and more.
Are you an innovative, entrepreneurial Project Manager who likes to work in a fast paced professional environment? If so, we want to hear from you.
Project Manager requirements:
- Degree educated – 2:1 or above. Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Real Estate Management or similar. Preferably MRICS or MCIOB accredited.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong technical ability to run projects.
- Ability to work on all project stages, including design, contract management, feasibility/consulting.
- Worked on larger projects £5m+
- Capable of working on both public and private sectors.
- Experience working for a multidisciplinary UK Consultancy essential.
- Experience in working on Residential, BTR, Hospitality is desirable.