‹ Back to search results
Operations Manager – TFM
£55-60k + package
We are looking for a dynamic Operations Manager to manage the facilities management for a blue-chip client, the individual will need to be happy to travel and can get the most out of multiple teams at different sites.
- Take responsibility for all hard and soft services delivery for the regional sites (South) only on the account ensuring all elements of the internal and external customers journey is a 5* experience.
- Support the strategic plan for the roll out and transition of services across the regions working with all relevant support functions and partners. This includes changes in the Engineering delivery model.
- Support the Regional Lead in developing and disseminating best practice contract management across the regional sites – driving a consistent approach to managing and executing the contract.
- Accountable for FM delivery & implications from budget, operational performance and service delivery perspectives.
- Full ownership of all hard and soft service delivery requirements across the regional sites including but not limited to FM, M&E, PPM’s and reactive works, overview of projects, back of house operations, cleaning, security concierge, landscaping, Pest Control and Waste.
- Responsible for ensuring contractual & variable revenues are in line with budgets for all the above service lines.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with other service partners our client possesses, supply partners and clients to inspire teamwork and cohesive hard and soft services delivery.
- Deliver to the contractual specification and ensure all works meet H&S requirements and good working practices.
- Support the on-going development, training and continuous improvement of the regional operations teams.
- Form strong relationships with all regional teams to ensure the delivery of service is to a high standard and in line with contractual requirements.
- Continue to bring innovation and adopt different ways of working through technology and MI.
- Deliver exceptional customer service ensuring a great customer experience.
- Deliver change control as required to meet the contracts business standards including process, policy & procedures.
- Identification, management and minimising of contractual risk.
- Support the development of Forward Maintenance Register proposals and Capital Expenditure project plans.
A Global FM Provider
- 5 Years’ experience in Facilities Management
- Understanding of Hard services
- Client stakeholder management
- Experience managing multi services streams.
- Excellent communication skills
- Happy with travel of South of England
- Can Drive
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.