‹ Back to search results
Senior Project Manager
A huge, international consultancy has an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their already expanding team. A Senior Project Manager with experience of luxury residential buildings is key preferably in Prime Central London. The Project Management team has continuously been strengthened due to the repeat business they have won over the last 12 months. With their main base located in London their clients have resulted in them to go to Europe, Australia, Asia, and North America.
They work in-depth benefiting from years of experience resulting in promoting their clients to fully maximise their portfolios and personal homes, advertising clients on all matters relating to their exceptional properties.
A Senior Project Manager with an understanding of all RIBA stages to work alongside their clients through inspection to completion particularly on New Build and Refurbishment projects.
Salary varies in regard to experience £60,000-£80,000
- Client-side experience is a necessity.
- 7 years+ Project Management experience.
- Good super prime residential industry contacts – architects, contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Experience of luxury residential developments.
- Capable of running new build and refurbishment projects from start to finish.
- Experience of luxury penthouses, restoration projects, Listed buildings, Country mansions.
- A strong education and Real Estate degree -Minimum 2:1
- Strong soft skills to manage clients and internal teams.
- Good understanding of JCT contracts.