‹ Back to search results
£38,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Your new company
- An industry leading Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- Working Monday – Thursday 7am – 4pm (week 1), 10am – 7pm (week 2) Friday 7am – 4pm (week 1) OFF Friday (week 2).
- You will be carrying out maintenance, fault finding and installation across a range of mechanical equipment across a large research and development site in Oxford.
- Technically supporting across all building services duties that may be required in addition.
- Engaging with stakeholders at all levels daily in a client facing environment.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a mechanical role, preferably holding mechanical qualifications such as HNC in Mechanical Engineering or apprenticeship level.
- Pressure qualifications or AP status would be highly desirable.
- IOSH working safely would be desirable.
- You will need to be customer facing with strong communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
- The opportunity to operate in a prestigious environment
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move