‹ Back to search results
£50000 - £60000 + car allowance + package
We are currently looking for an HSE manager for an FM provider that is looking for an exciting new challenge. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a position their own, work alongside the operations team for a corporate client based in London.
Each site comes with different complexities and this will require a candidate to be adaptable, be strong communicator and can work with the wider team. A successful candidate will some who can demonstrate that they can deliver the right process simple and effectively across all sites
- Should belong to a related professional organisation at an appropriate level. The preferred level being graduate or chartered member of IOSH (or equivalent), or IEMA, and have experience in operating within regulated workplace environments.
- Should be maintaining CPD or working towards this.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to expand professional knowledge into other technical areas
- Should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm for HS&E, and evidence self-motivated and drive to make a difference. Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Should be able to manage workload and prioritise according to risk.
- Be prepared to make decisions and be held accountable for those decisions.
- Be familiar with the adoption of HS&E management policies, standards, processes, and procedures.
- Have a good understanding of management systems, and relevant HS&E requirements such as ISO 45001/14001 etc.
- When appropriate, a competent understanding (or be prepared to gain such understanding) of relevant local controls. These may include defence, rail, custodial, aviation, marine, specific customer, or regulatory controls.
Ability to travel extensively between sites Significant practical management in Health & Safety in a Construction environment including:
- Demonstrable knowledge of current and relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Recent experience as a CDM Coordinator
- Maintaining strong relations with the Stakeholders and meeting expectations
- Report writing and presentation of data
- Operating to the OHSAS18001 standard
- Ability to influence Site Operations including:
- Planning, directing, and controlling activities
- Agreeing scope and priorities of work
- Delivery of training and key initiatives
- Chairing meetings
- NEBOSH in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent level qualification in a related field
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- CDM Coordinator Training
- Membership of Association for Project Safety (APS) or equivalent body
- Chartered Member of IOSH or equivalent body
- Continuing Professional Development
To apply for this position please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh at Boden Group on 0121 702 1464.