‹ Back to search results
Bristol + Surrounding Areas
£28,000 - £35,000 + Laptop + Phone
Boden Group have an opportunity for a Regional Workplace Services Manager working for a large Facilities Management Company, the role shall be based in Bristol and surrounding areas
We are looking for a well presented individual who has a good client facing experience and will be able to manage soft services and front of house
- Operational coverage on a shift basis between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00 - 40 hours per week
- Responsible for ensuring the highest standard of service.
- Take ownership of the Client's demised area within the building. They are there to ensure that the working floors and client spaces operate as smoothly as possible.
- The role will act as a ‘One Stop shop’ for users on all WS&RE related services.
- Liaising with the local Client's business, service partners and wider internal client services teams.
- Direct line management responsibility for the local team is a requirement of the successful applicant.
- Prior experience of working in a corporate environment would be preferable.
- Flexibility in working hours is essential, as occasional late working may be necessary.
- Knowledge of Facilities Management
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Management skills - Ability to motivate self and others to achieve results at all levels
- Flexibility is essential to suit the needs and working practices of the department and its internal clients.
- Strong Communication skills - Proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and service personnel at a variety of levels to achieve results including good written communication
- Customer Service, client focused - Strong customer services skills and customer service experience
- Relationship building
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Covid-19 Marshal responsibilities – Including promote, articulate, and enforce Government and the Client's Workplace Services policies while acting as a role model.
- Will need to build relationships with all Staff, Partners, Contractors, Suppliers and Key Contacts
- Responsibility for Health and Safety compliance
- Ensuring compliance with all the Client's ISO accreditations.
- Attendance at all internal and external ISO Audits
- Complete audits of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) work as required.
- Adherence to contractual KPI and SLA’s and office SOP’s.
- Coding of invoices and recharges as required.
- Management of orders through the Ariba System or other system as directed
- Check monthly financial downloads and report discrepancies
- Aid with the creation of the financial plan
- Carry out associated meetings
To apply for this role, please contact me Via [email protected]