‹ Back to search results
Opportunity to join a strong, growing Birmingham based Construction consultancy as a Chartered Project Manager. The client offers professional consultation across Project Management, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying and Employers Agent, due to the busy pipeline that they have they require an additional Project Manager to join their team.
Through working closely and building relationships the Project Manager will be able to develop their own career and help to deliver large scale, complex projects across the UK.
This independent Construction Consultancy have strong ethics and do all that they can to ensure that everyone gets an equal opportunity to develop their career, within a structure that benefits everybody. They work collaboratively with the other teams and aim to maximise all of their clients they work with.
The Project Manager position requires an ambitious enthusiastic individual to work within a growing team to deliver key client accounts for a variety of clients. You will report directly into one of the companies Partners, who will help, mentor and manage your personal progression.
- Strong organisational skills
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive and pro-active approach
- Good analytical skills
- Provide a high standard of service
- Ability to manage tasks through to completion
- Strong written and communication skills
- Be professional and presentable in appearance and manner
- The ideal candidate will have experience working for a construction consultancy or similar professional organisation within the construction and property sector.
- Experience in any of the following sectors, High rise residential, large industrial schemes, commercial new build/fit out, data centres and more, although this is not essential.