‹ Back to search results
Are you an immediately available manager with experience in Events/Customer Service/Hospitality? If so, we want to speak to you!
Boden Group are working in partnership with a large Government national program to recruit a high number of Ops Managers and Deputy Managers across a variety of locations throughout the UK.
This is initially a temporary position which is expected to last a minimum of 12 weeks with a view to extend beyond that. Immediate interviews and start are available.
- Candidates can come from a variety of sectors such as Facilities, Hospitality / Hotel Management, Catering, Logistics, Military, Events Management or similar.
- Experience managing a large team of staff in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- You’ll need to be organised, process driven and a strong manager.
- The successful candidate will be focused on delivering a first-class service, with a professional and empathetic approach.
- In this role you’ll be responsible for managing day to day operations and staff across a high-profile government healthcare site.
- Be responsible for all Health and Safety, Client Relationships, Reporting and Staff Management, Cleaning and Security.
- Candidates are required to be immediately available and ideally have a current DBS
- Applicants must be either immediately available or available within 1 week and available for interview immediately
Pay and Hours:
Hourly rate of pay is £17.62 paid weekly with minimum hours of 40 per week. Please be aware this role will include some weekend working but only Days, no Night shifts involved.
Due to the urgency of this project, you will undergo an initial screening call with Boden Group followed by a video interview with our client. Successful candidates will likely be asked to start within a close timeframe.
DBS / References:
Due to the nature of the sites, you will be required to provide a full valid DBS certificate. If you don’t have a current DBS in place we will assist you getting a DBS check with a fast turnaround.