‹ Back to search results
Head of Workplace Services
£100,000 - £130,000 + Package & Car
London & UK
Your new company
Our customer is a leading Workplace and Services provider. As a recognized brand in the outsourcing sector they deliver global services to banking, legal, manufacturing, pharma and technology customers. Over the last decade they have evolved into a highly innovative and technology driven organisation with a number of partnership awards for customer experience.
Your new role
This is a brand-new role with the sole purpose of delivering an amazing service to a number of global customers, key responsibilities include
- Management of multiple service lines across numerous sites which include corporate space & critical environments.
- Constantly striving for the very best in operational delivery and creating a high end style service across all FM activities.
- Developing, leading and engaging the management team to create a highly collaborative culture.
- Creating fantastic workplace projects to enhance the client user experience.
- Designing experiences and events across workspaces to promote wellbeing and user engagement.
- Leading a large service team and upskilling and promoting a “what else can we do” at all levels culture.
- Using data and technology to constantly enhance the quality of services.
- Developing relationships at all levels, from front line service team to board level stakeholders
- Devising workplace transformation strategies and identifying “workplace of the future” opportunities.
- Managing large budgets and financial reporting.
- Working cross functionally to provide the best possible service for the customer.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, creative and inventive services professional. You must be able to bring together complex FM services and creative wonderful workplace experiences. A background within events, workplace, stadiums, resorts or FM will be considered. Management of large complex, corporate environments would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
This a fantastic opportunity to develop, deliver and manage high end FM and workplace solutions on a grand scale. The could be a truly career defining appointment within a highly sought after global employer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.