‹ Back to search results
A great brand new opportunity has come available for a Commercial Finance Manager to work for a key service provider. This role will be working across PFI contracts so the client would be interested in speaking to candidates with a PFI healthcare background.
Day to day duties;
- Accurate and timely reporting of all financial information, working closely with the Contract Accountant to ensure accounts are produced accurately in line with IFRS and Group accounting policies.
- Identify key performance metrics and provide analysis and insight to the management team.
- Drive cost reduction through analysis of financial and operational data and providing effective challenge to the operations team.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior managers and their teams.
- Ownership of the annual budget and monthly forecasts.
- Continuous improvement of finance processes and controls.
- Leading the analysis of monthly figures and presenting to FM leadership.
- Preparation of quarterly accounting papers and financial models.
- Key point of contact for external and internal auditors.
- Identify delivery risks and opportunities, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
- Ensure monthly billing is accurate and prompt to enable timely cash collection.
- Qualified accountant
- 5+ years post qualification experience
- PFI contract background
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of IFRS
- Long term contract accounting experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to win the respect and trust of colleagues and customers