‹ Back to search results
Facilities Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Up to €38,000 pro rata
Boden Group are working with a global engineering consultancy business who are looking to add a Facilities Coordinator to their team in Dublin for a maternity cover contract.
As part of the facilities team you’ll be looking after the delivery of all day-to-day facilities services, including site walks, raising tickets, reporting and managing subcontractors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the delivery of all facilities management services across the site including catering, cleaning, security, and maintenance.
- Carrying out daily site walks and identifying any areas that require attention.
- Reporting on any facilities matters and keeping relevant documentation up to date.
- Working closely with third-party suppliers to ensure all planned/reactive works are delivered as per the Service Level Agreement.
- Supporting the facilities team with administrative tasks, such as raising quotes and invoices, filing, reporting, and other general admin as required.
- Ensuring all works are delivered in line with company and Irish Health & Safety legislation.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a Facilities Coordinator role, either in-house or for a service provider.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team-worker with a customer focused approach.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of Irish Health & Safety legislation would be an advantage.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to work in Ireland.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Group for a confidential discussion about your next move.