‹ Back to search results
£50000 + package
We are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager based in heart of Birmingham. This individual will be responsible for the growth of the division in winning new work and development of current contracts. Great opportunity for someone to add some real management experience to their own development and progression with a growing company.
- To develop and continually review a suite of performance standards / specifications, SLA’s and KPI’s for a range of Technical Services maintenance contracts.
- To attend client meeting and deliver presentation on KPI’s, performance and compliance, best practise and shared knowledge.
- To support the BDM with bid returns to ensure innovation and best practise is offered upfront. To support with mobilisation of new contracts.
- To develop and implement a Supplier Performance Management & Review process that ensures suppliers continually deliver the required standards of compliance, quality and value for money.
- To coordinate and oversee the provision of quotations by sub-contractors, ensuring they are in accordance with agreed formats and rates. To be responsible for checking and approving sub-contractor costs prior to submission of client quotes.
- To coordinate the provision and regular updating of Asset Registers and PPM schedules for all sub-contracts working closely with the Customer Service Team and Customers to ensure all work is carefully planned and delivered in an effective and efficient manner and ensure that PPM and Reactive Works are being carried out in accordance with specified requirements and to the required standards.
- To liaise with Senior Managers and Finance Teams on all Sub-Contracted Work In Progress ensuring that budget targets are met and addressing any potential variances.
- To develop and implement an effective Risks Register and Corrective Actions process for dealing with any identified risks and sub-contractor performance issues.
- To take responsibility for the quality and accuracy of Asset Registers and PPM schedules for each sub-contract, ensuring that contractors regularly review, validate and feedback on any discrepancies, missing information, additions, deletions or changes.
- To take responsibility for checking and authorising all sub-contract invoices for VFM and compliance with agreed rates / quotes including carrying out site checks to agreed criteria.
- To authorise requests, invoices and expenditure up to approved levels in accordance with the clients and /or it’s Customers Financial Regulations.
- To ensure adequate systems are in place for the control of in-house and contractor activities across client properties including for the checking of RAM’s, high risk permit requirements, customer access / permissions etc.
- To ensure compliance with the Standing Orders, Financial Regulations, Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act and relevant policy/legislation
- To comply with Health and Safety, Environment and Sustainability Policies
- To work to an accredited Quality Project Management System to ISO 9001:2000.
- A leading FM provider
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Management role
- Strong Facilities management background in Corporate office space
- Technical/Hard FM background desirable
- Managed FM services within a Corporate environment
- Previous experience in managing a multiple contracts and clients
- Previously held responsibility for a £multimillion P&L
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to build good open and honest relationships with key stakeholders
- Commercially and financially strong
- Demonstrate strong leadership and experience of managing managers
- Thorough understanding of building services compliance requirements
- Good technical report writing skills
- Lives in or around the Birmingham area, or able to commute daily to the area
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.