‹ Back to search results
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£32,000 - £35,000 + Van + Fuel Card + Mobile + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH + 5% Pension + Equipment + PPE + OT opportunity
Your new company
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry leading reputation.
- To carry out both electrical and building services planned preventative maintenance and reactive works across a portfolio of private healthcare sites including clinics, offices and dental practices.
- Emergency light testing, fire alarm checks, sprinklers, AHU’s, FCU’s, filters, light changes, basic plumbing etc.
- Operating 8am – 5pm Mon – Fri with opportunity for overtime and call-out.
- Working within a team of engineers and independently, in a customer / client facing role.
- Electrically qualified 236 City & Guilds Parts 1&2 (OR EQUIVILENT) and 17th / 18th edition.
- Experience operating in an electrical maintenance position, within the FM sector.
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 1464 or alternatively, email your CV to [email protected]