‹ Back to search results
Mobile AC Engineer - Midlands & Yorkshire - £32,000, £35,000 per year
Mobile AC Engineer - Midlands & Yorkshire - £32,000, £35,000 per year + Van + Fuel Card + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH + 1/4 Call Out - £100 Standby
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role you will cover commercial sites including care-homes, clinics and offices within the Midlands and Yorkshire areas.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and VRFs.
- General building services duties as and when required including PPM and reactive maintenance across electrical maintenance and building services appliances.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be required to hold Level 2 AC City & Guilds and F Gas Category 1 qualified with a strong maintenance background.
- Electrical qualifications would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Nottingham / Derby.
What you'll get in return
- Industry-leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world-class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 4164.