‹ Back to search results
Facilities Manager - West Dublin - €55,000 - €60,000 - Permanent
Boden Group is working with a global FM service provider who is looking to recruit a Facilities Manager for a pharmaceutical site in West Dublin.
You will be responsible for managing an onsite team of staff and contracts, making sure the services delivered to the client are of the highest standards.
Please note that previous experience working on a pharmaceutical site is essential for this role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and coordinating all services on-site, including cleaning, pest control, landscaping, building and site maintenance
- Ensuring all staff comply fully with client Health & Safety and quality requirements
- Delivering against SLAs, SOPs and KPIs as required and reporting on KPIs
- Tendering and managing small projects and services for the site
- Implementation of safe work practices and an accident-free workplace
- Maintaining staff relations and overseeing employee development
- Managing department budget and identifying further opportunities for business
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience at a management level within a pharmaceutical environment
- Third level or equivalent qualifications in FM/Workplace Management would be desirable
- Familiarity with GMP processes
- Understanding of both hard and soft facilities services, ideally with strong soft service experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Experience in a busy client-facing environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Boden Group for a confidential chat about your next move.