‹ Back to search results
Domestic Electrical Test Engineer
Domestic Electrical Test Engineer - Birmingham - £28,000 + call out + vehicle + fuel card - Permanent
Your new company
- A UK leading service provider, specialising in Fixed Wire Testing & compliance.
Your new role
- Electrical periodic testing and remedial works are to be carried out on social housing
- You will be required to cover the Birmingham region
- You will be expected to liaise with clients to ensure no complaints and good customer relationships are maintained.
What you'll need to succeed
- City and guilds 2391 Inspection and Testing or equivalent is essential
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th/ 18th Edition IEE Regs
- Full UK driving license
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity for overtime
- Long term job security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.