‹ Back to search results
Account Director - £90,000 - £100,000 - Permanent - Midlands
Your new company
Our client is a well-known UK based FM, engineering and projects services business, operating in public & private sector for over 50 years they have established themselves as a major player in the UK services industry. They operate across public & private sector and the recent 5 years has seen their FM business go from strength to strength.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the delivery of FM services across a large and complex estate in the Midlands, responsibilities below.
- Managing and leading a large service team
- Developing an open minded & collaborative work force
- Engaging staff at all levels to drive a best in class service
- Responsible for a large P&L and ensuring contractual compliance
- Managing and balancing complex stakeholder relationships
- Identifying area for service delivery improvements
- Ensuring compliance and a safe working environment
- Developing scope of contract to improve commercial margin
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for an experienced Account Lead, you must be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills and the ability to bring teams together. A good commercial background is important and the ability to develop complex customer relationships is paramount. You must be a highly visible, approachable leader and be able to engage with and relate to colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to make a real positive impact on an important account, they can offer a competitive package and benefits and a rewarding work environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead, develop and take ownership a major account.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.