‹ Back to search results
Sales Manager - £40,000 - £80,000 - Oldbury - Permanent
A luxury, bespoke furniture and interior design company based in the West Midlands are seeking a new Sales Manager to help deliver a world class service to their high end and exclusive clients.The Sales Manager will join a company who have a very strong reputation in the industry and are looking to expand on the great work they have done over the last few years, by growing their client base and finding new opportunities in the market.
They work across various markets, such as New Homes, Marketing Suites, Show Homes, Concierge, Wellness Centres, and private residential properties.
The role exists to generate new business for the company through the existing client base and by creating new business opportunities. The role has an annual preset sales target which is monitored on a weekly basis to ensure it is being met and exceeded.
To achieve the sales target and to ensure repeat business involves managing client's and projects closely to ensure expectations are met and exceeded whilst ensuring the company’s profit margins are protected.
The role involves client meetings, presentations, site visits and liaising with the in-house design team to create bespoke products.
Sales Manager requirements:
- Managing deadlines
- Managing financial aspects of a project
- Managing success rate
- Improve sales techniques
- Develop client understanding
- Develop industry knowledge
- Strong sales skills/understanding
- Represent company professionally both externally & internally
- Tenacity and drive to succeed
- Integrity & believability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Listening & interpretation skills
- Fairness/consideration for other staff members
- Good preparation to meetings/calls/briefings
- Show genuine care & dedication
- Creative input into designs
- Efficient and disciplined with time
- Desire to always be learning/improving
- Personable & approachable
- Ability to multitask
This role is suitable for someone who has a strong understanding of a New Homes sales environment, someone who has worked with design studios, Architects, Retirement homes and wellness centres to appreciate the work and way in which they are used to sell properties.
It is important that the Sales Manager can bring new business to the company and build on the existing relationships that they have.