‹ Back to search results
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - £60,000 - £70,000 - Permanent - Birmingham
Your new company
We are excited to be working with a rapidly growing Midlands based FM/Building Services provider. The organisation is seeing themselves come to the next stage in their growth and have identified this position as a key part in that plan.
Your new role
This role is to identify leads and turn that into profitable business.
- As a key figure in the business development team you will be the face of the business to your clients – it is important you buy into the business and live and breath their values
- 70/30 spilt in new business and working with existing clients
- Taking the lead on all opportunities – with full support from Bidding, Pricing & Marketing teams
- Ensure all opportunities are aligned with the company’s strategy
- Attending networking events in order to promote the organisations services and better the brand image
- Driving the top-line sales target as well as the position of the organisation as the preferred supplier to the industry
- Working on Bids typically between £250k - £2m pa
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need a proven track record in providing bespoke winning solutions to the public or private sectors
- Can do attitude with a hunger to succeed
- Able to work collaboratively as a team as well as on your own
- Deep understanding of the FM / building services market
- Ability to ‘hunt’ for new business
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Ability to influence key decision makers
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable organisation within the UK Market and have full support from a Bidding & Marketing team. With a highly competitive salary and package of up to £70k+ Package. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the direction and travel of a successful and prolific outsourcing business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.