‹ Back to search results
Technical Services Manager
Boden Group is recruiting a Technical Services Manager role for a large data centre service provider to be based in Watford.
The ideal candidate must have experience working in a critical environment and hold an HNC/HND in a technical discipline.
- You will work with the Data Centre Managers to provide technical guidance and assist in closing technical problems out in a timely and professional manner.
- You will be the general technical expert for all electrical, mechanical, life safety and controls systems.
- You will work closely with the technical teams to ensure policy and procedure set by them are adhered to by the site operational team.
- Consistently deliver clear concise briefing of technical issues to non/less technical colleagues and customers.
- Show commitment to the highest professional engineering values and standards, policies and procedures set by the business.
- Understand how to innovate and encourages creativity and positive change.
- Responsible for identifying the root cause following each incident and ensure positive steps are proposed to mitigate similar risk across the organisation.
- Provide training and support to the Critical Facilities Maintenance teams to enhance their technical understanding of the facilities
- At least 5 years’ experience working in critical infrastructure.
- HNC/ HND in a technical discipline.
- Electrical HV & LV Authorised person (Desired)
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels with good relationship building skills
- Good analytical/problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply via this advert and a member of Boden Group will be in contact.