‹ Back to search results
Soft Services Manager
Soft Services Manager - Bromley - £35,000 - £40,000
We are currently recruiting for a Soft Services Manager to operationally manage the success of the contract including ensuring all contract budgets and performance targets are adhered to and achieved.
- Management and coordination of the staff team and all sub-contract service providers.
- Management and development of a team of departmental managers with responsibility for Security, Cleaning and Customer Services
- Facilitating resources to enable team members to perform their duties and achieve their objectives.
- Ensure customer service/experience remains a key focus for all members of the operational teams
- Identifying and ensuring the development of all staff through continual on the job/internal/external training, and associated training records are up to date.
- Reviewing of performance criteria, method statements and appropriate methods of measuring performance to include annual customer surveys and resultant customer care/improved service delivery action plans.
- Reviewing and agreeing with all relevant parties all project-specific Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental procedures; liaising with staff to develop procedures to achieve compliance with the corporate and contractual requirements.
- Liaising with Clients and Occupier Management in respect of their changing needs and enhancements to the services being provided and to the systems being employed in their delivery.
- Management of budgets
- Ensuring regular reporting to clients on the progress and operational performance of the contract; also reporting to senior management on the same together with full overview/reviews of the operational performance of the contract.
- The management of any additional contract responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Demonstrate a clear and effective alignment with the operational objectives and the commercial interests of the business.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- Demonstrating industry knowledge, innovation and the implementation of best practice
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Suitable professional qualification or thorough experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- IT literate and able to use MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of application and monitoring of KPIs and SLAs
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Mature business manner
- Ability to work on own but also as a team player
- Ability to motivate staff
- Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Conversant with both Cleaning and Security disciplines within Soft Services
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via this advert and a member of Boden Resource will be in contact.