‹ Back to search results
Soft Service Matron
Soft Service Matron - East London - Circa £55,000
Your new company:
I am currently working with a well-known FM business that is widely regarded in the FM industry. With a major share of the UK FM market and significant operations across the globe, they have a reputation for innovative, quality and customer-centric service delivery. Over the last 5 years, they have experienced significant growth.
Your new role:
We are looking for a Soft Services Matron to join the Senior Leadership team within the companies Healthcare division.
The role will include:
- Taking responsibility for building customer advocacy and loyalty with all stakeholders.
- Being proactive in seeking patient’s views and ensure that feedback from patients is valued and acted upon.
- Taking lead responsibility for the contract’s interface with Infection Prevention.
- Understands key business and clinical governance service drivers, actively develops and implements solutions to enhance the delivery of exceptional service and align clinically
- To provide highly visible and approachable leadership and management
- Act as a clinical role model, ensuring high standards of service are delivered.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Registered practitioner on the relevant part of the NMC Register (RGN).
- A visible leader with effective negotiation skills.
- Capable of writing and presenting reports.
- Recent acute NHS experience
- Demonstrable experience of ensuring compliance with CQC standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Evidence of ability to deal with challenging service users, patients and relatives.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or contact ‘Jayde’ on 0794 555 2895.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.